Monday, August 18, 2008

cultivation of the mind

Liberated. The weighty pursuit of academics for achievement's sake is over! The redemption of leisure.

I'm so excited about all the things I can do with my time now! All those verbs!- except for "rob," "Plunder," and "kill"of course...
To dive into a book, tackle a sewing project, experiment in the kitchen, and lull my precious baby boy to sleep. Oh the joys of being a house wife and mom!

Catch up:
We have been married since April 07 and have a baby boy named Treson (Trey-son). We both graduated with our Bachelors in scientific fields and now AJ works for a Health Company in Utah and I'm taking a break from school for now.

We're both excited to keep in contact with friends and family through this and hope you enjoy our updates and insights!




2 comments:

Sarah Eve said...

Welcome to the blogsphere :-)

Jared & Shannon said...

How fun! We're glad we'll be able to keep up with you guys!