Sunday, October 17, 2010

so in love!







when we found out we were having another child, I was secretly wanting a boy. I could remain the "queen" of my castle so to speak, and we could easily use all of our boy stuff again!(talk about economical!) I wasn't disappointed when I had a girl though, exactly the opposite in fact. We named her Krishelle, after my middle name my mom came up with, and I get to dress her up in all sorts of cute clothes! She's so affectionate and happy with brief episodes of feminine hysteria. I just can't get enough of her- she just makes me want to spoil her rotten- I literally have no choice!

2 comments:

MM said...

I know the feeling!! She is such a cutie too!

ALLY said...

Elley is so so cute, I look forward to seeing her every Sunday in her cute little dresses and fun hair accessories. :)