Monday, March 7, 2011

revampin' the birthday party

My first plan for Treson's "Curious George Birthday party" was pretty amazing: duplicating the science activities that are featured after Curious George episodes. But the more and more I thought about it, the more and more it fell short. It didn't seem age appropriate and would probably leave me and other parents overwhelmed... so I found a solution....

a pretty awesome solution.

The party is still CG theme, but the activity will be taken out back-

on an inflatable bouncer!

I just got an awesome deal for a bouncer, and I'm so excited we get to use it for Tre's party. I think the kids will have a blast! all I have to worry about now is the ice cream cake :D

2 comments:

Josh and Tiff said...

awesome!!! the kids will LOVE that!! what a good mom you are :)

Brent and Anne said...

How fun!!! I'm sure it will be a fantastic party!