Tuesday, August 16, 2011

backyard camp out and first tutorial: Fail

Our poor ward camp out- I don't think more than a handful of people were able to make it- including us. We were all set and revved to go, but things didn't work out in the end....My sweet husband didn't want to disappoint our son, so we set up camp in our backyard and had a wonderful night under the stars with the comforts of home close by!






I found a cute little dress on pintrest and thought it would be fun to do a tutorial on how to make it for you all- I took a lot of pictures and tried to be meticulous to avoid reader's confusion... but I messed up quite a but and did some sly make-shift cover ups, but the dress turned out cute none-the-less:





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I wondered if you made that. Super cute.

ALLY said...

Mandy the amazing homemaker....is there anything that you can't do ;)

ALLY said...

Oh and ps Ellie looks darling in her pretty new dress!!