Tuesday, September 7, 2010

a lot of catching up to do.....

The fact that a post from last year shares the same page as this says a lot- so here are some updates: The condensed version for your liking.

Got pregnant

bought a house

Paint and decorated said house

AJ got a better paying job within the same company

Did a P&G commercial (ok... fine... so I was just an extra- but I got $200! maybe I'll get the next gig I audition for....)

We fixed up our yard and stained our deck and pergola

delivered a beautiful baby girl - natural. no meds. not even Tylenol.

turned 25

and potty training the Treson boy

I think that sums it up






3 comments:

MM said...

Not nearly enough info, my dear. How old is his baby beautiful baby girl? What us her name? and your adoring fans plead for More pictures ;)

MM said...

*I meant 'this' beautiful baby...

Rachel Sue said...

I really love that color of green in your living room. It's giving me the painting itch. . .