Tuesday, October 28, 2008

2 truths and a lie

Sarah tagged me to do a factoid post, but I decided to switch i up a little.

The rules...
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 2 true facts about yourself and 1 lie.
3. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Have people guess which one out of the three is false.


#1 I met Micheal Jackson when I was 7
#2 By age 18, I've gone sky diving twice
#3 I won an African-American pageant when I was 11

ha- this is so fun- I wanna do another one!

#1 I was a childhood model in Tokyo
#2 While in Australia, I was serenaded by an Aborigine on a didgeridoo
#3 I got to hike up to the top of a volcano and see hot molten lava in Guatemala


let's see if you can catch the lies!

tagged:
Sarah
Brittany
Nancy
Rachelle

9 comments:

Sarah Eve said...

Total guesses, but I think the lies are:
#2 By age 18, I've gone sky diving twice

#1 I was a childhood model in Tokyo

You sure have led an fascinating life considering 4 of these 6 are true!

Nancy said...

Okay... so funny, I was thinking about 2 truths and a lie this morning as I was driving. I think your lies are:

#1 - meeting Michael Jackson
#2 - seranaded by an Aborigine

I'll post soon with mine. :)

Lissa said...

I think they're both #2. Am I right??? =)

TyBrit Boyce said...

I know the lies Mandy!
#1, you never met Michael Jackson!
#2, the Australia one!

Anonymous said...

#2 for both. On the second one I'm not too sure. I don't remember you exactly being serenaded by an aborigine but I wasn't there on your meso-america trip either so my best guess is that the aborigine one is the lie. Am I right? I'm dying to know!
...reading the other comments I'm starting to second-guess my answer for the first one. We were there when Michael Jackson came to Tokyo but did you actually get to meet him? I remember Hope did. But I don't remember you having gone skydiving more than once either...shows how much I know my own sister, I guess!

TyBrit Boyce said...

Mandy went sky diving with David Custer the first time and then in Hawaii with her roomates the second time so I really think my answers are correct!

Mandy said...

ready for the truth?

#1- never met Micheal Jackson

now the second set was a little tricky... the intended lie was #3- I've see lava on a Guatemalan volcano- but we actually didn't get to clime to the TOP.... but now that we're hitting the specifics.... I'm not sure if the tour guide we had was an actual Aborigine or not.....

Sarah Eve said...

I must say, you've led an impressive life!

Rachelle Johnson said...

ok i TOTALLY don't have anything that cool... i really suck at this game, but i'll give it some thought and see what i can come up with :)