Sunday, October 26, 2008

What to do tonight?

So we have our new couches. We got them at a great price and they are really comfortable. A few weeks ago we were sitting there and were wondering what should we do tonight. Well as you can see in this picture Treson was scheming.


Little did we know but he had something in mind for us. Yea he looks so innocent but really he is quite devious. I think he gets it from his mother. ;) So I left the room and came back to find him like this.


Apparently like you will see in this next photo he had an accomplice to help him do his dirty work. Oh how she mocks me with her "cool composure."


Needless to say they did a great job of it.


When Treson saw me coming he tried to run away.



He even left behind his accomplice. Well it didn't take long for her to follow his example and skidattle.

Well I had to go in after them and they surprised me by taking a picture. Its ok I am not with out my own means of defense.


Well after I caught up with them we all got together and had ice cream well except Treson. Hes grounded ;) j/k

Hope you enjoyed our story.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are the cutest! So much fun :-)

Sarah Eve said...

FYI, I tagged you in a blog survey if you'd like to fill it out too:-)
supposedmarriedbliss.com/2008/10/tagging-is-on.html

Nancy said...

So cute! Come and play with us. We miss you guys tons! Or we'll come play with you. Either way... we need to get together!

Lissa said...

Very cool fort! I wanna play! The most my kids get is a big table cloth over the table. Hahahaha! =)