Tuesday, March 3, 2009

maybe this will wet your appetie.... for mac and cheese

so it kinda bums me out that not a lot of people have been commenting on our blog lately- even when I throw free stuff at you all, no one seems too enthusiastic to catch it :(
Maybe you guys were all scared of commitment or it could be that you don't have a blog to "pay it forward" on.... either way I should get over it...

So what better medium to get lost in when you're down than your children?!? I did promise cute videos did I not?













hope you enjoy!!!


oh and please leave a comment!

8 comments:

Lissa said...

I'm leaving a comment. Love you, Mandy! And cute videos! =)

The Millikans said...

He's getting so big! Awww, you guys have a beautiful family. Now this makes me want to eat Macaroni! Give him hugs for me!!!

MM said...

Your family is too cute. Mandy, you are too adorable - as is your son. I especially LOVED your little wink at the end of that first video!

Nancy said...

I think I'm going to go make some mac & cheese! I am so excited that little Tre is walking! Hopefully we have a little girlfriend for him soon. :)

Lori Jane said...

1. I would have commented anyway--cause they are cute videos.
2. Yes, I am afraid of the commitment of a homemade gift. I am not very crafty.
3. I would love to see you next weekend, only I am going to be in Utah. Sad day ;(

Anonymous said...

Eh...heh heh. I left a comment in the wrong spot, as you may have noticed. So my comment for your videos is after the post with the gourmet mac & cheese recipe. Okay, so just wanted to clarify :)
Can't wait to see ya soon!

TyBrit Boyce said...

That little car is adorable Mandy!

Lorie said...

i love babies eating food! It is like my favorite thing. The closest hazel gets to feeding herself so far is yanking her bottle out of her mouth...we'll work on it