Friday, February 27, 2009

Pay it Forward

great movie is it not? made me cry.

well this is something a bit different, the concept is there, but it's between me and the first three that comment on this blog post.

here's what you're in for- the first three people that comment on this post will receive a cute hand-mad craft (i.e. bracelet, earrings, scarf, mitten- the cutest mittens you ever saw!- etc...) then those individuals will "pay it forward" on their blogs. there is a general one month rule though- you must make the gift and pass it on within a month of committing.


so time starts now!

hurry!

go go go!

4 comments:

Ro Mo said...

can it be?!?!? the 1st comment!?!?
haven't seen y'all in a while;
how is the house-hunting going?

Brittany Boyce said...

Mandy,

I was going to say that I would love it if you guys came up and I could babysit Treson while you are at the temple! (Hopefully he would warm up to me by then)!

Anyway, about this pay in forward thing, I'm not sure I'll have time to make anything handmade within a month (i.e. pageant and graduation) but this is a wonderful idea! Good luck!

Roma Li Wakamatsu Morgan said...

Mandy, I need your current address so I can mail out your present!!! I hope you love it!! <3<3<3

Nancy said...

I would love to do this, but can I have more than a month? I think I might be kinda busy... plus I'm not within the first 3 comments. :)