Sunday, February 8, 2009

Saturday Night Fun.

So this past Saturday the 7th of Feb. We spent some time with our upstairs neighbors. Our partys get a little crazy :)



The Dye only cost 3$ so it was hard to pass up. My mustache looks really weird black. We decided Todd looks like Blackbeard or something hehe. I'm gonna shave here on Monday Night after work.

Everyone says i look like one of the Following guys:

Stan from Italian Job


Luigi


Or Groucho



Which one do you think I look like?

Don't let the picture fool you. Mandy digs it :)

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I love you!!! you're hilarious!

Lillian said...

Ha ha! That is hilarious! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun with that!

Lori Jane said...

Dear AJ: You are insane! It is pretty sweet but only for a weekend...

Nancy said...

It looks kinda like you're channeling Brad Pitt's new look. I think I heard his stache described as a p*^n-stache. :)

Look up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdgFisYCPHs

Enjoy! :)

TyBrit Boyce said...

I've always thought AJ looks like Stan from the Italian Job!

Jared & Shannon said...

I think you look like Inspector Clouseau (Peter Sellers) from the original Pink Panther films. Check it out!