Sunday, February 15, 2009

Treson boy!

Sorry I haven't posted pictures of the Treson boy lately, but these should be more than enough to make up for it!





he was so excited to get a valentine from his great-grandparents





yay for cup drinking!


helping me fold laundry- aka eating socks


it's his new thing- putting chapstick or lipstick in his mouth


I know he looks 3 here... but he's really like 10 months and tall for his age



Tre and his cousin Chloe- they really look a lot alike!


here's one where he pulled the chair down on himself and was laughing about it

these are out of chronological order- but I know you won't judge.

so valentines day was fun- AJ and I went ice skating at the Olympic oval and went to dinner at Macaroni Grill (good thing for reservations!!!!)We came back to our house watched a chick flick and had fun with rose petals.

AJ made it an extraordinary week that lead up to a wonderful day spent with him. it's all about the thoughtful little things! He thinks you should let your loved one know how much you care more than just one day a year. yes I know I'm lucky :)


I hope you all enjoyed the photos- we'll post some fun videos soon!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Tre is adorable! Hope you enjoyed your rose petals... :) come play with us soon... we miss you!

juice19 said...

Um.... rose petals. I keep waking up and sticking my hand in them on the dresser. Oh well... Love you.

KP said...

treson is SO CUTE holy cow!! i hope when i have kids they are that cute :)

Brittany Boyce said...

Treson looks so cute! He is tall for his age!